Study In Singapore
Singapore, is a dynamic city rich in contrast and colour, where you’ll find a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. It is a City State that successfully merges Western business and Eastern Culture. Besides being the world’s fourth leading Financial Centre, Singapore has the world’s largest oil refining centres. Financially, in the world economic landscape, the World Bank has noted that Singapore is the easiest place in the world to do business.
The island’s strong reputation for quality education has drawn the world’s top institutions to set up international campuses. Singapore has a range of top quality public and private institutions catering to the academic needs of the students across various countries and different backgrounds. The Universities rank amongst the top 100 Universities in the world.
Some important Links are :
- Why Study in Singapore
- Study In Singapore
- Requirements to Study In Singapore
- living In Singapore
- Courses In Singapore
- Institutes In Singapore
Requirements to Study In Singapore
- Depending on the course the students want to apply for, they should submit the certified copies of the required transcripts/mark sheets/certificates of the minimum qualification that is asked.
- If not already, the students should get the above mentioned documents translated into English language from an individual or authority recognized by the authority of a student’s home country.
- Students should also get the marks converted according to the grading system that is followed in Singapore. School/University/College authorities can be contacted for the same.
- Scorecards of IELTS/TOEFL and GMAT exams are also to be submitted to the university authorities. Although the minimum score varies according the university/institution; it’s advised that, for competitive reasons, students should look to score above the minimum scores asked.
- For students seeking admission in an MBA course, it’s absolutely mandatory to have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience. A detailed CV along with letter of recommendation, from the professors with their contact information mentioned on the same are to be submitted to the university or institution.
- For students seeking admission in a doctoral program, letters of recommendations and a statement of purpose (personal essays) mentioning the reasons as to why the student wants to pursue the particular field of study in doctoral degree should be submitted.
- Apart from the above requirements, the students may also be asked to submit certified copies of their birth certificates or identity proofs and medical reports if they have or have had any illnesses or disabilities.
Passage consists of 40 questions that can be asked on a random topic such as technology, space, scientist and development.
State your points in the format to achieve the task response and represent your ideas clearly.
Move swiftly from question to question concentrates on the audio and answers the question.
It is done to check your fluency that how easily you make another person understand your views.